Search This Blog

Friday 18 September 2015

ARC Wrong Number, Right Guy by Elle Casey

When a mysterious text message summons May Wexler to a biker bar in downtown New Orleans, she knows something is very wrong. Her sister has sent out an SOS, but when May gets there, she’s nowhere to be found and May is the one in trouble—she’s wearing pink espadrilles, she’s got a Chihuahua in her purse, and she’s in the middle of a shootout.

After tall, muscular Ozzie comes to her rescue, May has no choice but to follow him to safety. At the headquarters of his private security firm, the Bourbon Street Boys, she finds a refuge for the night—and the offer of a job. But it’s not long before a gun-toting stalker isn’t the only complication in May’s life: the more time she spends with Ozzie, the less she can deny that they’ve got some serious chemistry. A wrong number got her into this mess…Will it also get her the right guy?



I received an ARC copy of Wrong Number, Right Guy by Elle Casey and let me tell you the Bourbon Street Boys are definitely going to be on my Christmas list this year! Casey gives you everything from action to romance in this series and also manages to throw in a little puppy love and beard jokes to keep the reader enthralled. All of Casey's characters have their own sparkling personalities and I can't wait to find out the rest of the teams back stories. 

This first book revolves around May the sweet little Bo Peep and Ozzie the big old grizzly bear. When possibly the worst ever case of answering a wrong number happens, May is literally thrown into Ozzie's world. Ozzie runs a security service and with a little push from the rest of the team, May is invited to join. What happens next is completely full of action packed drama and hilarious moments that made me nearly growl out loud when i finished and realised i'm going to have to wait for the next instalment. 

Ozzie is a dream Alpha male hero especially in the second half of the book where the pages nearly combust from the sexual tension between him and May. I absolutely loved the build up between them throughout and May is one badass heroine. I would definitely suggest this book to anyone in need of a good sweep you off your feet and throw you in a furnace romance. 

' " Why are you laughing?  You know I speak the truth." 
    "I know you speak nonsense."
    "Name one thing that wasn't accurate."
    "I hate beards."
     He Jumps up off the floor, and before I know what he's planning, I've been swept into his arms.
   " What are you doing?!" I yell. I sound way too happy for him to mistake my reaction for anger.
    "I'm bringing you to bed to give you a spanking."'

This book will be available from 22nd September 2015

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Wrong-Number-Right-Bourbon-Street/dp/1503947459/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1442586262&sr=8-3&keywords=elle+casey




No comments:

Post a Comment